Thursday, March 15, 2012

Decisions, Decisions


Usually, I would love all of this nice weather, and don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining! But it does present a problem: what do I wear?! I don't want to be that girl that wears shorts too soon, but I also don't want to be too hot. It's just like in the fall when you're not quite sure when to bring the Uggs out! Then again, we don't have that problem at our wonderful school because lately I swear they've had the air conditioning on even though it’s been quite chilly.


I also had line dancing in gym today, so that kind of messed my dress idea up. Who wants to wear a dress and sneakers for line dancing in gym? Not this girl. After consulting my personal weather man (a.k.a. my dad), I decided that a dress would be a good decision because it was going to get up to 70 degrees today. I would just have to rock the dress and sneakers look for a period anyways, I figured I could survive.


Yes, the temperatures lately are very summer-like, but in my humble opinion it is still way too early for shorts, especially with our bi polar New York weather! Wait a couple more weeks at least to see if this wonderful weather is going to continue, then the shorts can come out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment