Friday, April 20, 2012

Senioritis: A Problem or Not?

What is senioritis anyways? People going to college next year are going to have to get back in the swing of thing anyways so why waste most of our time screwing around when we are just going to have to work hard in a couple months and take things seriously? Don't get me wrong, I have senioritis as much as the next person, but I don't really see the point in losing all motivation when I just have to get it all back and more when I go to college. However, even after my rant I will continue to have senioritis because it's easier.

2 comments:

  1. well why care about high school, when we have bigger and better things at college

    ReplyDelete
  2. right, thats what i think. it's great to feel like your getting out of here after 4 years but when you're going back to college why screw off now.

    ReplyDelete