Thursday, May 24, 2012

Too Much of A Good Thing

After much anticipation, I finally went to the new Forever 21 store at Carousel. What a disappointment. Everyone told me that it's really huge and overwhelming, but they did not stress to me just how huge and overwhelming it is! You walk in sorta knowing what you want to buy, and suddenly you lose all sanity and run around like a mad woman because there is just so much stuff! I didn't necessarily like the old store, but I didn't hate it either. I think a one story re-vamp of the store would have sufficed, but no they had to one up themselves and make it like a department store! The one thing I liked was that they have a shoe room with a lot of shoes and they had mt size in the store for once! I never get that lucky. Once I became semi-sane again, I spent way too much money and all of that good stuff, so I guess I'll just get used to it.

1 comment: