Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Zombies?

So yesterday at work I heard parts of a conversation over near where the Enquirer magazines are...you know the magazines where all the fake news stories are. Some of the words I heard were: naked, cannibal, man's face, GONE, took a couple shots to kill him. So of course, you can imagine my stunned reaction. At first, I was like "helloooo you're reading this from fake magazines! Let's get real people, this is NOT real" On my break, however, is when I was totally freaked out. I went over and grabbed the newspaper that had a title that read, "SICK! Man Eats Another Man's Face" and to my surprise it was not the Enquirer or some other dumb magazine. Some guy really did eat another man's face off! 80% in fact. What is this world coming to? Drugs and zombies? Drugged zombies? I don't know, and I don't know if I really even want to know what's going on. Just kidding, I'm very interested in what would make a human being get naked and then eat the face of another naked human being ON A HIGHWAY no less. I feel like "normal" cannibals would at least do that in their garage or in the woods or someplace private, not where you have a million witnesses. So, I will spend the next couple of days researching this gruesome topic because sadly, it is quite intriguing.

1 comment:

  1. It is intriguing. It would wicked cool if this was the bginning of the zombie apocalypse. You should feel safe, fellow brick house resident! Just knock down all of your staircases and get ready to watch the world burn!!!!

    ReplyDelete